Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh It's 5 in the mornin and I can't go to sleep...

(disclaimer...this is totally a repeat from my other blog)

Cause I wish, Cause I wish you knew what you mean to me...

Okay it is literally 5:17...the cat woke me up and while trying to go back to sleep mama Kate popped into my head. While I was thinking of her the thought occurred to me...Would my life be easier if I would just get rid of all reminders? How do I do that? Could I do that? I don't think there would be any way for me to do that, but I sometimes, in a moment of weakness, wish that there was. I know without my reminders (which are many, including parts of my personality and some extraordinary friends) I would be less full, I would be a lot more boring, but sometimes maybe it would be worth it. I can't separate myself from the past. The past may be the past, but that doesn't mean that it stops influencing the future. Thoughts?

That being said I think I'll turn on some Dr. Quinn (thank Goddess for Jane Seymour...) and try to go back to sleep...also, I'd like to mention the sun is thinking of coming up at 5 in the morning. It's beautiful. It's a new dawn...

XO, J

No comments:

Post a Comment