Monday, December 14, 2009

Workin' It Out...it's different than the other blog

okay so I've realized that I should create a different blog to just spill my guts to the internets. I have my blog randombtownboredness.blogspot.com but I want to keep some of this schmoop off there...It just seems better to have 2 different blogs. One for my dealing with the not so fun things that have happened in my life like: this, this, and well this. One common theme...dealing with the loss of Kate. Now for those people who might stumble upon this blog and wonder who Kate is...well lemme tell ya...she was my mom. Well...kinda. Ya see my mom is gay...stop reading right here judgey judgertons. I don't give a shit if you have a problem with that...and I certainly don't want to hear about it. My mom's the fucking bomb...anywho...Kate was my mom's girlfriend and was/is probably the most instrumental part of my life. So this blog will be about what happened, missing her, missing other people who have died or just moved away, and well basically anything and everything schmoopy (as LiLu would say) that I don't want to put on my other blog. It will be more personal...like a journal. I have no idea what it will turn in to, but I do know it will probably be very deeply connected to who I am. So read if you're interested and if not...I can't say I blame you, I mean shit everyone has problems. However, if you've ever lost someone and you feel alone, my hope is that you will read this and be able to relate to me. Thanks. XO, J

No comments:

Post a Comment